Court Management Information System
March 9, 2020
The Court Management Information System (CoMiS) is an automated platform that enables the State Judiciary and other relevant stakeholders find a one-stop-shop for all administrative activities as it relates to the Judiciary arm of government in all LGAs of the State.
- Case (Suit) number assignment
- Case Assignment
- Case Management
- Video Conferencing
- Applications Management
- Probate Management
- Lis Pendens Management
- e-Notifications and Court service
- Capacity Development & Certifications
- A central database of all court cases and
- Prompt justice delivery and transparency.
- Convenient assessment and payment for applications and filings
- Accessibility, as lawyers, registry staff and Judges can work from anywhere.
- Organized files of clients
- Reporting and access to cumulative data
- Improved client satisfaction with more responsive and reliable service delivery
- Automated calendar process for effective management of deadlines
- Improved source of IGR to the Judiciary arm and the State at large through payments for filings, applications, lis pendens, and other related services.
- Provision of world-class Judiciary services for citizens.